The crossroads challenge will start on February 17 and go until Easter. That is 46 days. It will be a challenge of the Body, mind and soul. Every day you will be challenged to complete certain things to help you become stronger and healthier in body mind and soul. You get to choose what you are going to be doing each day for yourself. Below are several choices under each of the three areas. You can do one, two or all of them under each, it is your choice. I am challenging myself to do them all for the whole 46 days. I invite you to do what you can.
- Keep a step challenge per day such as taking 5000 steps per day or choose a distance to walk each day i.e. around the block once
- 15 to 30 minutes of exercise or stretching per day
- Drink 75 oz of water a day
- Stick to a meal plan that is healthy
- Read a Nonfiction book or devotion book for at least 20 minutes a day
- Pick a book of the Bible and read a chapter a day or read a Psalm a day
- Meet with the zoom group each week and discuss the passages read
- Spend 15 minutes twice a day in prayer
- Take time to write in a journal about the various challenges you did each day and how you are feeling
- Mindful meditation moment (recordings will be available)
You can download the Crossroad Challenge Booklet below. There is also a weekly checklist to download if you would like to track your progress on goals each week down below as well.